Are you struggling with your attempts to control diabetes? You are not alone, I am too. Fortunately, I am winning and maintaining my changed lifestyle. I am not bragging, but want to encourage YOU! Controlling diabetes is NOT easy, however, it IS possible. Please review my previous posts: “Diabetes, Take it Seriously” and “Controlling Type II Diabetes – part 1“
If you are a fan of Dr. Oz:
“I have developed a four-week strategy to help at-risk patients start down a healthier path. It’s a gradual process, with each week building on the last. Just remember: This isn’t a simple diet-and-exercise plan. It’s a whole new philosophy that could save your life.” Read more: Dr Oz’s 4-week diabetes prevention plan; link provided courtesy of Oprah.com
Many experts agree that one of the most effective tools in controlling diabetes is? OK, I will not make this a question and answer session. The answer is YOU; YOU have to exercise and control what YOU eat. I can only speak from experience “CHANGE YOUR LIFE-STYLE!”
- According to diabetieslife.com “Diabetes Treatment Begins At Your Home…”
I am not trying to be a pest, we are in this together…it helps to be informed.
- symptom411.com “Controlling Type II Diabetes Through Diet And Exercise“
- Reverse-diabetes-today.net “Learn to reverse diabetes“
- Coping with Type 2 Diabetes – The Lifestyle Changes you Will Have to Make
You can win, stop saying and thinking that you cannot do it! Often we defeat ourselves by less-than-positive thinking. You can change your lifestyle, you can live a normal life. YOU CAN WIN the battle with diabetes!
“…aerobic exercises (walking, running, swimming, biking, treadmills) are the best and fastest way in controlling type II diabetes…” excerpt from an article by Leonardo Sy
“Visiting a primary care physician is one of the most important things you can do to prevent complications from diabetes.” excerpt from a post by Harriet N. Davis, MD “5 things type 2 diabetics should discuss with their doctor“
- From “Archive for the ‘Diabetes Natural Solutions‘ Category” stopdiabetesblog.com
- From “Controlling Type II Diabetes through Weight Loss and Exercise” iloveslimming.com